A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, January 05, 2012

2012 'SCRAPPIN' DIARY/PROJECT BOOK

MORNING,

Today I have an actualy scrappin' project to show you that I did yesterday !!

 My 2012 scrappin' diary/work project book.

I do a new one of these at the start of every year to help me keep track of my scrappin' projects/layouts etc. I printout any monthly challenge, swaps, OTP's that i would like to participate in  from the forum that I belong to  ARTISTIC DOCUMENT stick them in my 'work book' so i have them handy as a reference and then when i have finished my 'piece of work' and photographed it, i place a small pic of it on the corresponding challenge page for future reference ...

I have been doing this now for 4 years and it is great to look back on the way I was scrapping then .. and keep track of  my projects I have on the go and their due dates and requirements NOW.

and ...... most importantly .....  IT WORKS FOR ME !!!!

take a look ...

FRONT


I have used mostly BoBunny papers from the "Mama-Razzi" collection




NOW....... I am ready for my 2012 'scrappin'


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: