A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, January 08, 2012

52 WEEK ALBUM FOR 2012

EVENING,

Over at ART the lovely Terri has set us a year long project ...

""A layout a week for the entire year showcasing everything you, your family and friends have gotten up too. Wouldn't it be nice to have it all in one album to look back and reflect on.
I think it would!
This is not a challenge as such (although completing the entire year might be!  ) I won't be setting any criteria, but I might throw something out there from time to time to help inspire you.""


So ... I thought I would give it a go !!!

Here is my first 'page' for my album (I am doing my album in A4 digi format)


A "booklist" of my bedside reading
for the start of 2012

1.  'The Help'  by Kathryn Stockett
2.  'FallowBlade'  by Cecila Dart-Thornton
3. 'I Loved, I Lost, I made Spaghetti'  by Giulia Melucci
4.  How to be a Domestic Goddess'  by Nigella Lawson (luv this woman)

elements used :-
SCRAPGIRLS .... 'BECAUSE OF YOU' kit

p.s.   I have just finished 'FallowBlade'

THANKS for taking the time to look ........

No comments: