A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CC CHALLENGE : "VACATION"

MORNING EVERYONE,

This morning I have another ART CC challenge to show you ..... this time it is the lovely MIss Kym's challenge ..

My challenge is a sketch:
Must use summery photo/s and
have blue as your main colour!



and this is my take on that challenge

"VACATION"


in case you are wondering ......
YES
that is me .......
enjoying a quiet read on our balcony whilst we lay anchored off
AIRLIE BEACH, QLD, AUSTRALIA
during our cruise in Dec last year
2011 



elements used :
peppermint creative   missmint decorative edging , missmint - l
ittle buckaroo rope, missmint 365 ticket
digital designers paper
pickleberrypop - DebF notelet, e-lena cardboard doodles (flowers)
scrapgirls - 'reflections of the heart' background paper,
zoomba word art (title)
   my memories 'sea memories' kit - ship


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Whymsicalmusings said...

This challenge is lovely! I love the Harlequin print with the daisies STUNNING!
XOXO