A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

FIRST DAY ........ SCHOOL

MORNING,

Today I have another 'ART' Cyber Crop challenge to show you , this time it is the lovely Toni's ..

   my challenge is to use
NO JOURNALLING,
and to make sure that everything on your page
tells the story with out words.  The only words i want
 to see are the ones in your title.
Use your photo, papers & embellishments instead.

this is my take on Toni's challenge


my 2 lovely niece's on their first day of the
2012 school year
TARA - starting High School
&
Ashleigh - grade 4

SCRAPGIRLS - elements from :-
 Memory Lane, Because Of You,
Sincerely Yours & Picturesque KITS
THANKS TONI XX

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Whymsicalmusings said...

Your Nieces are so ADORABLE!