A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, January 01, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!

I have been 'scrappin' so the year is off to a GREAT START!!!

thought I had better get a few XMAS LAYOUTS done before .. suddenly ... it is JUNE !!!

OUR CHRISTMAS DAY 2011


HUBBY (Lou)

raspberry road ... cluster
just a dream ...  seasons greetings & present (exclusive red kit)
  & gold background paper ( Magie Noel kit)
harrington font



ME (Noriel)
Raspberry Road .. silver bells cluster
PickleBerryPop (ettes) .. dangling silver stars &
dark swirl chocolate background paper
ScrapGirls ... AngelDust word art  &
ShabbyWhite ribbon &  bling frame


DAUGHTER (Krystal)
Just A Dream ..... Exclusive Red Kit &
RomanticStyle xmas tag
Peppermint Creative ...  modern frame
 Harrington font


SON (Daniel)
Peppermint Creative  .. MissMint Dear Santa Kit
 & MissMint Doodle Arrows
Just A Dream ..  Exclusive Red  kit  _ tree topper
ScrapGirls  - GlitzyChristmas - border strip
harrington font

WE ALL ENJOYED OUR 2011 CHRISTMAS
hope you did too
xxx

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh these are so grand! I am so glad you shared them with us:) I hope your New Year is filled with all of the things that bring you Joy!
XXX
Becky