A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A JANUARY BOOKMARK CHALLENGE

MORNING,

Yesterday arvo I found a little time to 'scrap'  so I started with another  challenge from the lovely Terri over at ART...  this one is one of our January Monthly Challenges set by our wonderful DT Team.

BOOKMARK CHALLENGE :- 
To create a bookmark - from your scraps in any shape or design you wish.
You must also include a stamped image or verse, ribbon and some bling

and here is my take on Terri's challenge :-
the front


my stamped image is the wood BOOK
and I have used a TASSLE in place of ribbon
and plenty of BLING
the back


as you can see .. I have used 'off cuts' from the same paper range
(BoBunny) that I used to cover my 2012 work diary


THANKS Terri !!!


 
THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

Great cover and book mark. xxx