A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, January 23, 2012

MY FIRST 'LUMPY BUMPY' LO FOR 2012

YEP !! THATS RIGHT!!

I know it has taken til the middle of January to finally get myself organised (but in my defence .. I have not been well for the last week) but as it was ART's Cyber Crop Night last friday night, there are some great challenges up !!!

This is my take on "MARIE's CC CHALLENGE"

B/W photo/s
Vintage looking LO
Simple understated Title
Focus on the photo or photos






the pic was taken whilst on our CRUISE just before christmas
I changed it to B/W and 'distressed' it
and I used a clock stamp, distress inks  & water on an old book page for the
'vintage' piece and a piece of 'chippy' for the 'book spine'
and a tiny bit of 'doodling' around the edges

THANKS Marie !!!  great challenge


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Whymsicalmusings said...

I love the use of the Distress ink on this one the old postcard gives it such a cool vintage touch!
XOXO