A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

GOOD MORNING !!



  it was a lovely morning this morning , look what was waiting for me on the bench when I stumbled to the kitchen this morning .....








My beautiful hubby had bought me some GORGEOUS "MACARONS" he knows that I LUBS THEM !!!!!!!!!! and put out my 'afternoon tea' set for me to use this arvo !!!!

YA SURE GOTTA LUV THIS MAN

and now I can show you the card I made for my lovely man .....


I have used a wonderful image from




I LOVE YOU DARLING

XXX

Hope you all have a
WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY

THANKS for taking the time to look......







2 comments:

shazzabee said...

He is such a sweetheart Noriel.

love the card you made for him. xx

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my goodness you lucky girl! What a special hubby you have. Your tea looks wonderful and I can almost take the macaroons:)
xxxxooooo