A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

JellyBeanScrappers

MORNING,

JellyBeanScrappers   is a brand new forum that has just started and it is run by the wonderful Toni .

CHALLENGES will start as of 1st March
with prize packs up for grabs for the lucky winners,
There will also be  SWAP's Galore and
 HEAPS OF FUN !!!
Pop over and say HI and join in our small (but chatty) group !!   

Hope to see you soon at........


THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Toni said...

OHHH Noriel, THANKYOU!!!

xx

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh this is awesome! Thank you for sharing:) And thank you for always leaving a huge smile in my inbox! I appreciate all of your kind comments they simply make my day!
XOXOXO
Becky