A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, February 09, 2012

OUR BOOKS

AFTERNOON,


This is rather an 'odd' post for me but whilst reading one of my "FAV" blogs I thought I would let Toni know that she is not alone in her  'obsession' with books :)

here you go Toni .......  OUR READING MATERIAL & BOOKCASES !!!



and some shelves are
DOUBLE STACKED



Toni ... I don't think you can ever have
TOOOOOO MANY BOOKS ...
can you ?????


OOPS ............  FORGOT THIS LOT !!!!!!!!!!


as you can no doubt see .....
 I LUV TO READ !!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

3 comments:

Toni said...

There is no such thing as TOO MANY books.
If I had to, I'd stack them in piles all over the house.

Terri said...

Oh you gals - great collections. I have a collection of books too but they are of the cooking variety rather than the reading type!! LOL

scrappin' girl said...

my collection is made up a both Terri xxx