A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, February 05, 2012

WEEK 3 & 4 .... 52 WEEK ALBUM

MORNING,

Thought I had better catch you up on my 52 WEEK ALBUM for weeks 3 & 4 ....



NICOLE'S PHOTO SHOOT ... WEEK THREE


this is my gorgeous niece, Nicole featuring in an ad campaign for a friend's online business



ELEMENTS USED :-
scrapbook graphics - natali_designs - playing with chains,
                                      mzimm - secrets of the past - wood label
My Memories -  Sea Memories Kit - mesh
ScrapGirls - Picturesque - paper (wood)
Font  -  Lucida Handwriting


OUR AUSSIE DAY BBQ 2012  -  week  four




these pics were taken on
'AUSTRALIA DAY' 
26th JANUARY 2012
 hubby cooking a BBQ in our backyard ..
what better way to spend the day !!!!


ELEMENTS USED :-
STUDIO GIRLS - dinsk_temp25



now i'm off to start week 5 ...........................


THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Love both pages Noriel, gorgeous colour in the first page.

shazzabee said...

gorgeous Lo's.
Nicole is just stunning.