A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, February 19, 2012

WEEK #7 - 52 WEEK ALBUM

EVENING,

For this week I have pics of my

HOMEMADE BANANA & WALNUT MUFFINS

I usually bake a dozen at a time, wrap them individually,
 and pop them in the freezer,
 for hubby to take in his lunchbox to work
or just for arvo tea if a girlfriend or 2  pop in !! 


TASTE TEST






elements used:-
scrapgirls - vineyard paper & fauna paper
raspberry road - crumpet Tearoom  cluster
scrapgirls - domestic goddess sign board
peppermint creative - 365 ticket
font - papyrus




THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you for sharing this I am going to make them today I have some to ripe bananas waiting for a fabulous recipe! Hope you have a wonderful day:)
XXXX
Becky