A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, February 26, 2012

WEEK #8 - 52 WEEK ALBUM

EVENING,

This week's layout is my NEXT BOOKLIST .. having read all the books on my list from the first week in January ...

Here are the books that are now residing on my bedside table  ....



Gulliver's Travels  -  Jonathan Swift
Sister  -  Rosamund Lupton (i am reading this now)
The Lightning Keeper  - Starling Lawrence
The Scottish Prisoner  -  Diana Gabaldon
The Sandalwood Tree  -  'Elle Newmark

Elements used :-

SCRAPGIRLS  - BRUSH  (Vintage Paper set)
SCRAPBOOKGRAPHICS  - Studio Flegs  6k74 Borders
                                                                       Tangie Perennial Paperie Bow
                                                                    ZtampfAccents Adventouriste Tag & Screw Head
FONT- ALGERIAN

THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Toni said...

OH I LOVE how you did that!!!

clever clever chook.

Terri said...

Yes me too.....looks fab