A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, March 06, 2012

ALL THAT GLITTERS .....

EVENING,

All That Glitters .... IS ... Gold ...

Well it is if you are at the GRAND PALACE  in BANGKOK !!!!!

Over at JellyBeanScrappers we have our first ever round of challenges up for March .. and one of them is the lovely Toni's DIGI CHALLENGE !!!!

The criteria is  :- 

Use multiple photos, INCLUDING a photo as your background.
Also include a quote or poem as your journalling.



and this is my take on it ..... (and I have taken a little bit of 'poetic license' with my quote .. it is actually 'all that glitters is NOT gold' ) but as you can see by the pics ... at the Grand Palace it IS gold !!!!!




THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

It looks fantastic Noriel! Very clever with the digi scrapping!