A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, March 22, 2012

KYM'S SKETCH CHALLENGE - MARCH

AFTERNOON,

I have another 'lumpy bumpy' layout to show off today ..

This one I have done for our lovely Kym's Sketch Challenge over at JellyBean Scrappers

this is the sketch and criteria  ...


 
""No new products....old stash only
Use a swap item""


here is my take on the sketch/challenge


""cherish ..... SPECIAL MOMENTS""



The photo is of my gorgeous daughter and wonderful hubby at my niece's wedding


The flowers are from my stash and I 'Glimmermisted' them to add some character
to the embellishment clusters  and tie in with the colour scheme of the LO 



the tag is from a "Vintage Tag Swap" I participated in
in July 2009 .... made by Irene Lennon


the alphas were from my 'stash' and inked to match the LO colour scheme


 
THANKS FOR A GREAT SKETCH, KYM xx


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

This is just stunning Noriel. a great keepsake for Krystal.