A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, March 31, 2012

"MY GUY"

AFTERNOON,

Toni's March Mid Month Challenge

As I said in my last post, March is drawing to a close (today as a matter of fact) and it is time for us to get all our chalnges for this month loaded over at JellyBeanScrappers

The criteria for Toni's Mid Month Challenge for March is simple  ....

use INK as a background

This is my layout .....







To 'ink' my background pieces I have used 
 T!M HOLTZ Distress Inks - Faded Jeans & Bundled Sage 
 and also
TATTERED ANGELS GlimmerMist - Slate


The photo is of my hubby (the love of my life)
was taken a couple of weeks ago on our picnic at the
 Lake at Daylesford



THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: