A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, March 08, 2012

MY JOURNAL MAKE-OVER

AFTERNOON,

I have a 'challenge' to show you today that I have done for "Ann's Mixed Media Challenge" over at JellyBeanScrappers ..

this was Ann's challenge ...

My challenge for March,
Take inspiration from this picture and decorate something for your home
or even a gift for a friends home, it can be for any room or even outside in the garden
Here is my example. I took inspiration from the feathers, pink roses and face.
I have covered a journal using serviette technique then embellished over the top
.



and this is my take on the challenge.......

My Journal Make-Over

I had a journal given to me sometime ago, and I have given it a lovely make-over ...






 


 











I have used 'designs galore' CAGED DAMASK paper
and the birdcage charm is from 'my2angels'


THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Toni said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

HiddenIdol said...

Excellent! So beautiful and pretty pictures you are superb and creative,I like so so much this post it`s so beautiful and pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.
Show your talents