A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, March 24, 2012

SATURDAY ARVO PROJECT

AFTERNOON,

Not a very nice saturday arvo here in Melbourne today, cold, dreary and threatening rain ..
the PERFECT opportunity for a little 'crafty time'

Whilst I was over in Singapore last year I bought a few trinkets from a market ...  one of them was a small watch/clock ... 

This what I did with it this arvo,  with a little bit of chain, some charms (from the lovely Tracy at MY2ANGELS )  and a clip hook ....



now to clean up all my little 'bits & pieces'




THANKS for taking the time to look......

3 comments:

Toni said...

I just LOVE this, you clever thing!!

shazzabee said...

great idea Noriel.
and what a productive Saturday afternoon you have had.

Whymsicalmusings said...

You have created a beautiful piece! This truly is lovely!
XOXOXO