A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, March 04, 2012

A SMASH BOOK ... BEFORE IT BECAME FASHIONABLE !!

MORNING,

Last night I was  sorting out some boxes that were at the back of the wardrobe in my scrap room that obviously just got chucked in there when I moved all my 'stuff' in here from the spare room ...

I found ..... an old "Notebook: " DIARY   (the magazine is no longer in print)  .... from 2006 ....

 MY VERY OWN ""SMASH BOOK""" I suppose you could call it   .... I had printed out pics of everyones birthday and stuck them on the appropriate day ... I stuck in movie tickets, theatre tickets, there is even a teabag with a lovely note from a friend who could not attend my "Biggest MorningTea" that year ..

I guess I had a 'SMASH BOOK' before it became the "IN THING" to do  

here are some pics ( i put them altogether on a page using Photoshop - easier than trying to load a whole heap of pics separately)



And ... if I remember correctly .. I did one for my sister as well ... I wonder what happened to that one ?????  will have to ask her ....


I think it may be time to head to my 'stash/junk' drawer in my bedroom and START A NEW ONE !!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: