A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, March 16, 2012

WEEK #10 - 52 WEEK ALBUM

MORNING,

Week 10 of my 52 Week Album is all about my 'Girls Day Out' with my daughter Krystal and our visit to MADAME BRUSSELS for afternoon tea !!

After heading into the city (Melbourne) in the morning, a bit of retail therapy, lunch and a movie (The Safe House) we headed to Madame Brussels for some SANGRIA & CHEESE PLATTER to wile away the rest of the afternoon ....

this is my layout ...



elements used : -
DeeBee DESIGNS "strawberrymintcouture" cluster frame
GINGERSNAPS - sk designs freebies - hearts & sugar pie scraps freebie - pink background paper
SCRAPGIRLS - Inspiring frame
FONT - Harrington
   

and here are some of the photos I used  (a bit bigger - easier for you to drool over )






Afterwards we headed down to HarbourTown for some more retail therapy,
and a bit of dinner at the Groove Train

 
IT WAS A  
WONDERFUL
'GIRL'S DAY OUT'


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: