A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, March 07, 2012

WEEK #9 - 52 WEEK ALBUM

EVENING,

WEEK #9  -  'MAX BRENNERS'

Another layout for my 52 week album that I am doing over at JellyBeanScrappers hosted by the lovely Terri !!



My daughter and I headed to Max Brenners for a 'treat'  
wonderful fresh Waffles with Bananas, Strawberries & Icecream
and for me .... a Chai Latte

elements used :-
RASPBERRY ROAD  - SweetBriar  - glitter frames
GINGER SNAPS    - Sweet Kisses -   paper
STUDIO GRAPHICS  -  MZIMM  -  A Touch 0f Spring Kit (alphas)
FONT  -  Papyrus




THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Whymsicalmusings said...

Now that sounds YUMMY! And your page is so much fun:) Sending a hello your way.
XXXX
Becky