A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, March 12, 2012

"YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL"

AFTERNOON,

I have just finished another challenge set for us by the lovely Toni, over at JellyBeanScrappers.

Toni's challenge for March is ...

My challenge is to use JELLY BEAN COLOURS (bright and zingy!), drag out some tape, and use song lyrics.
You can use scrapbooking tape, washi tape, packaging tape, masking tape, even a tape MEASURE.....



and this is my take on the challenge -







This is a pic of my niece, Ashleigh that I took a couple of year ago
and have been waiting for just the right layout to use it !!!
at the time the pic was taken her mostest fav song was
she played it ALL THE TIME !!!!

tape - flower tape  -  YEP
  jellybean colours - YEP
 song lyrics - YEP


THANKS TONI ,  GREAT CHALLENGE



THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: