A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, April 02, 2012

APRIL DIGI CHALLENGE

MORNING,

As I told you yesterday ... the APRIL CHALLENGES are up at JellyBeanScrappers .......  and they are TEEEERIFIC .....

Couln't resist doing this one first ... had just the photo and knew just the digi kit to fit  ....

Toni's Digi Challenge for April

criteria .....
European digi has a very different look from Aussie or American. European designers tend to use a LOT more white space, and a lot of embellies.
Your challenge this month is to make a LO in a similar style. Use lots of white space and lots and lots of clustered embellies

Here is my example:-


isn't Toni's example just magnificent  ...
you can more of her gorgeous work HERE

and here is my take on Toni's "European" Digi challenge.....



HELEN

    (this is my fav pic of my sister Helen)

elements used :- Raspberry Road - 'for the record' kit  
 

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: