A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, April 03, 2012

BROTHERS

MORNING,

Last weekend I was sorting thru our photos from Christmas & Boxing Day and came across a wonderful pic of my Hubby and his Brother, taken at our Niece's house on Boxing Day  ...

and as all good scrappers do .....

take a look .....




ROB  &  LOU

BOXING DAY


elements used :-

scrapgirls - mesh,  rustic alley background paper and metal frame paper, 
vintagephoto mask set
gingerscraps - rustic charm kit alphas,  man-o-man kit  hinges
nothingbutfreebies -  extra borders (wrought iron) & photo corners
font - impact



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Terri said...

I just love all the texture on the layout Noriel - FANTASTIC