A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, April 01, 2012

JELLYBEAN JIGSAW CARD CHALLENGE

MORNING,

JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS APRIL CARD CHALLENGE

Its is the start of another new month, APRIL ....
and over at  JellyBean Scrappers  our new challenges are  ...UP

I have set a challenge for this month ... a CARD challenge ..... using a JIGSAW PUZZLE

here is the jigsaw puzzle in question ..



and here is my challenge ...

Hi Girls
I have a card challenge with a difference for you this month.
I have a JELLYBEAN  JIGSAW  PUZZLE  that hubby had assembled for me ,
and as this month's challenge I would like you to USE the JIGSAW PUZZLES  PIECES
(that I will send to you)  on your card/cards  !
Your cards can be for a child, a 'thankyou' any type of card ...
it does not have to be specifically a birthday card and
you do not have to use ALL of the pieces that I send you on the one card,
you can use them to make several cards if you like ,
 but there must be some of them either separate or together on the front of your cards
ONE CATCH !!!  the pieces that I send you will all be separate ....
you will have to assemble your mini jigsaw before you use it on your card/cards  

here are my examples
female card





I have used my own hand made flowers on this card as well


male card


and on this one i have used hand punched cork stars
 topped with a dob of Kinda Glitz



I hope all the girls that join in my

 JIGSAW PUZZLE CHALLENGE ...

ENJOY

and a
BIG THANKYOU
to my wonderful hubby ..
for 'doing' the jigsaw puzzle
only to have me break it apart as soon as he finished it xxxxx


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: