A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, April 26, 2012

JELLYBEAN'S APRIL BLIND SCRAP

MORNING,

For the last couple of days I have been working on a monthly challenge set by our wonderful 'LEADER' over at JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS .....  TONI !!!

Toni sets us a BLIND SCRAP challenge each month ....  it is almost like a recipe ... we are give a list of 'ingredients' and a 'method' without seeing how they will turn out .....

I LUV BLIND SCRAPS !!!!!!! 

here is my layout using Toni's BLIND SCRAP 'recipe' for April ......






I have used a School Photo of our daughter, Krystal,
 taken in 1991 (grade 1)
and for my background sheet I have used
"Ledger Time" from the 'Journal-It' series by 'teresa collins'   


THANKS TONI   xxxx   LUV BLIND SCRAPS



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: