A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, April 23, 2012

KYM's APRIL SKETCH

MORNING,

Yesterday I spent the day scrapping ... how much better does it get than that !!

I started ... AND ... finished my layout for JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS Sketch Challenge, set for us by the lovely Miss Kym

this is the sketch and the criteria ...

here is my sketch for April....
I'd like to see a heritage type layout but it's not necessary!!



 
and here is my layout

""DAD""









and as you can see .. to accomodate my 'portrait' photo
I have turned the sketch around 90 degrees



the photo I have used for this layout is very special....
it is a photo of my hubbys father,
 it is the photo thats was on the Church Booklet
at his  fathers funeral in June 2010
 I have done this for my hubby to frame
and hang on the wall in his office/study
  :smiley_showheart:


I have used 'Bo Bunny - TimePiece'
&
KaiserCraft 'TimeLess'
range of papers
& 'jolee's boutique' DESTINATION
embellishments



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: