A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MY LATEST 'SCRAPPIN GOODY' HAUL

AFTERNOON,

SORRY I didn't manage to get back yesterday arvo ....  everything took much longer than I thought,  washing, errands, grocery shopping ... AAAaahhhhhh!!!!

But ... this arvo I have some pics to show you of my latest 'scrappin' goody' haul from my holiday in Adelaide ........

My S.I.L. Sharon and I headed up to our FAV scrapping shop PAPER FLOURISH to meet another lovely 'scrappy' friend, Terri and spent the morning, browsing,  shopping,   chatting,  shopping,  exchanging ideas, OH... and did I mention shopping........

Then after all that shopping the 3 of us headed out for some lunch and a bit more chatting .....  well ... it could of been slightly more than a BIT ......



MY SCRAPPY HAUL





almost all of these wonderful goodies are from
 there are a few that I collected from various other places
while shopping


A WONDERFUL DAY

 
THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Terri said...

Nice haul Noriel.....the bling looks awesome which florist did you get it from?