A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, April 22, 2012

TONI's APRIL ONE SHEET CHALLENGE

MORNING,

Last night I finished another JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS monthly challenge ...  this one is the wonderful Toni's  ""April One Sheet Challenge""

The challenge ...

ONE SHEET OF PAPER ONLY, plus embellies, girls. You CAN use a CS base if you like

and here is my layout .......





 
I took these pics of CHINATOWN when I was in Singapore last August ...
and have been waiting for just the right challenge
to use the fab PP's I bought while I was there
"Glittering Glamour" by KCK
and embellishments from
"jolee's boutique"
DESTINATION pack  

Now I am off to start on the lovely   Miss Kym's   SKETCH CHALLENGE ......


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Terri said...

This is fabulous! Just the right papers and embellishments for your stunning photo's. Well done chook