A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, May 26, 2012

A 30TH BIRTHDAY CARD

AFTERNOON

Ihave just finished making a birthday card for my niece, RENEE, it is her 30th BIRTHDAY PARTY tonight !!!

take a look at the finished card  ...



Thankyou to the lovely Terri
 for the inspiration  - a beautiful THANKYOU card
 that she sent to me xxx


















and I even made a matching envelope

(thankyou to my S.I.L. Sharon for the template)

& a wonderful BIRDCAGE CHARM
from Tracy at MY2ANGELS






and I have even decorated a brown paper gift bag to pop her gift in !!!






 now...............  off to the party !!!!!



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

busseltonpph said...

I just love these pieces Noriel. Absolutely stunning colours and layout.