A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, May 28, 2012

JBS "MAY BLIND SCRAP"

MORNING,

It is nearing the end of the month .... again ....  and as usual  STILL have a few challenge 'outstanding' from over at JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS .......

BUT .....  last night I finished the lovely Toni's BLIND SCRAP challenge ...



I LURV 'BLIND SCRAPS'

they are so much fun ...
starting off with a list of 'ingredients' and a 'method'
and never knowing until the end just what the
finished layout will look like !!


THANKS Toni
xx


elements used :-
SCRAPBOOK GRAPHICS  KITS
 MAYA .. 'It's About Time'  background paper & circle
TANGIE  -' Perennial Paperie'  brown  paper
MZIMM -' Travel Around the World'  world map  paper
ZTAMPF - Adventouriste - fastener strap
FONT - Harrington 



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: