A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, May 25, 2012

A "MAY" JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS CHALLENGE

AFTERNOON,

Well its has been a terrible day here in melbourne - weather wise - today  RAINING, HOWLING WIND and BITTERLY COLD !!!  so I sat at my scrap desk and 'played' most of the day ..

I have pics of my effort at making "ANN'S CARD CHALLENGE"  over at JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS for this month ...

take a look ...



front





back





THANKS ANN
 
for a great challenge
and a terrific card !!!

(I have used PRIMA - ALMANAC papers )

and managed to stay warm & dry ...



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

Gorgeous card Noriel.

this is such a different card from the same old one.