A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, May 09, 2012

MORE ...... GRANT BURGE

GOOD MORNING,

Thought I would share a few more of the photos I took at the wonderful GRANT BURGE WINERY while on holiday in Adelaide S.A. over Easter ....

ENJOY ....











and this gorgeous photo was taken by my lovely S.I.L. Sharon



I hope you enjoyed these stunning pics of
 AUTUMN in the BAROSSA VALLEY, S.A. 


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

2 comments:

Terri said...

Beautiful photo's. The leaves are stunning at this time of year

busseltonpph said...

These photos are divine. They would be so beautiful printed onto canvas and displayed.

You've got an artist's eye, Noriel. xoxox