A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, May 14, 2012

MY MOTHERS DAY ... YESTERDAY

MORNING,

I HAD A WONDERFUL DAY YESTERDAY !!!!! 

THANKYOU

TO MY 2 GORGEOUS
GROWN-UP KIDS

DANIEL & KRYSTAL


My daughter, Krystal  and I started off the day participating in the MOTHER'S DAY CLASSIC WALK in Geelong (Victoria) at 9am ....  and it was RAINING !!!  We did our 4km walk , with the sun peeping out occasionally .. but mostly in the rain ...




this was a 'sunny' moment .. but still had our rain poncho's on

and this is the Medalion that we received for participating




We then headed back to Daniel & Krystal's house
for a much earned, very welcome hot cuppa
then home again to our house for the arvo ..
then later the kids picked us up
and we headed out for a wonderful dinner


My wonderful hubby gave me a box of lucious choccies,
and I received a beautiful card with a music voucher inside from the 'kids'
as well as my terrific 'dinner date'





THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Well done Noriel and Krystal!

About Bali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.