A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

YOU MADE IT & HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

EVENING,

I don't have much to show you tonight in the way of scrapping ... been rather busy elsewhere,  BUT .... I do have a little 'project' to show you that I did during the week ...

A couple of very good friends of ours participated in the Mothers Day Classic Walk again this year in Melbourne .. and there were some pics taken ...  and there was a birthday today ... sooooooo ......

I made my girlfriend a framed  'keepsake' for her birthday as a momento of her 'walk' with  her hubby.

take a look ...



**HAPPY BIRTHDAY** 
**NURIJE**


 elements used :- Scrapgirls - Courageously Pink Collection


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: