A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, May 07, 2012

TONI'S DIGI CHALLENGE - MAY 2012

EVENING,

I have this evening to myself so I have been 'playing' on my 'puter ....  decided to use a wonderful photo that I took while on holiday in Adelaide over Easter ...

The beautiful courtyard at GRANT BURGE WINERY  in the wonderful BAROSSA VALLEY, SOUTH AUSTRALIA.





elements used :-
RASPBERRY ROAD - sweet briar glitter frame (circle)
PICKLEBERRYPOP - armina black paper
STUDIOGRAPHICS -  vjs .. bricks & mortar paper,  flergs (crazy stitches)
FONTS - harrington & papyrus


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Whymsicalmusings said...

Noriel this is just breathtaking! It reminds me of some of the photography that Paper Whimsy uses in her art work. Maybe you should think about selling some of your photos on Etsy this would make a stunning piece in anyone's home!
XXXX
Becky