A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TONI'S PATTERNED PAPER MAY CHALLENGE

AFTERNOON,

Almost the end of another month ,  and as usual a race to the finish to get my JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS challenges done .....

This one is the lovely Toni's Patterned Paper Challenge for May ...

the criteria :-

My challenge is to mix patterns and colours -- I want at least 4 of each!

I also want to see you use stickers or JBs or die-cuts etc as journalling.



and here is my layout .....

(due to time being at a premium  - I have done a digi for this one)



The photo was taken in March this year when our son
 Daniel went up to Bli Bli, Qld to stay with my sister
and together with my 2 niece's
had a lovely day out at NOOSA.


elements used : -
DIGITAL DESIGNERS -  KPertiet - assorted papers
SCRAP MATTERS  -   Dates Matter Kit
PEPPERMINT CREATIVE  -  MissMint - MovieNight Kit (doodle art)
SCRAPBOOK GRAPHICS   -   Ztampf - Adventouriste Kit (tag)
SCRAPGIRLS  -  Joyous Kit  (button)
FONT  -  Comic Sans



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: