A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, June 16, 2012

JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS JUNE COLOUR CHALLENGE

AFTERNOON,

Last night whilst hubby was watching the Golf on TV I sat at my 'puter and 'scrapped' a digi layout for JellyBean Scrappers June Colour Challenge, set for us by the lovely Toni.

Toni's criteria for this one was .....
.
BLACK
WHITE
GREY
YELLOW/ORANGE

DON'T use other colours in any major way


this is my take on the challenge...




this is a lovely pic of our 2 'kids'
Krystal & Daniel
enjoying a Christmas Morning 'shot'
on
Xmas Day 2011
at our house before brekky


elements used 
ScrapGirls - ZOOMBA KIT
font - PAPYRUS   



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: