A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, June 05, 2012

MY JUNE 'ATC' LAYOUT CHALLENGE

MORNING,

Well it is the start of another new month, JUNE already **  and over at JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS the JUNE CHALLENGES are *UP*

and ............  One of them is * MINE *
Over at JBS, I host our ATC SWAPS,  so I thought this month I would give our lovely ladies something a bit different ... an ATC LAYOUT CHALLENGE *

take a look ........


A little something different this month in the way of ATC'S girls
I have an ATC LAYOUT CHALLENGE for you

STEP 1. Make a set of 3 or 4 ATC'S
STEP 2. Use these ATC'S INSTEAD OF A PHOTOGRAPH on a layout
(you may put small photographs ON YOUR ATC'S .......)


here is my example .......







 




 




on my background paper I have used the wonderful  
KAISERCRAFT **POSTMARKS**
 stamp  


 
and  most of my gorgeous charms are from the lovely
TRACY at **my2angels**


I hope our  *JellyBean Girls*  enjoy the challenge




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: