A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, June 06, 2012

MY NEW 'GADGET'

EVENING,

A couple of days ago my new 'gadget' arrived (thats what hubby calls it ... but he did buy it for me) ..

MY  ***KINDLE ***

so I spent  a couple of hours this arvo 'stocking' up on some 'e-books' .....


'on board' instructions





and a terrific Leather Cover with a Reading Light attched




this is soooooo going to get a work-out
 on my trip to SINGAPORE in JULY  *****


******AN UPDATE******
8.07.2012 

this morning my gorgeous new "SKIN" arrived for my KINDLE

















now my KINDLE looks like a library ..... :0)


THANKS for taking the time to visit ..........  cheers, Noriel

No comments: