A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, June 08, 2012

SHARON'S BIRTHDAY CARD

EVENING ...

Tonight I have a birthday card to show you ... it is a card that i made this week for my lovely S.I.L. Sharon .... 

hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY yesterday,  Sharon xxxx

(and now that I know she has received her card ... I can show you)





FRONT







BACK



I have used PRIMA - ALMANAC papers, 
DUSTY ATTIC  birdcage chippie
& a charm from MY2ANGELS


my inspiration for this wonderful card comes from a challenge over at
JellyBean Scrappers, hosted by ANN ...



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

WOW! That is an amazing card!

KerrynF said...

Stunning card Noriel, what a lucky girl she is.