A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, June 18, 2012

TIME FOR A NIGHTCAP

AFTERNOON,

I have another Jellybean Scrapper challenge to show you today .....

This one was set for us by our  wonderful  GUEST DT,  Jody .....

Jody's criteria was ...

Create a layout with lots of circles - circle patterns, circle stamps, circle embellishments - just LOTS of circles!!! Ideally I would love to see at least 5 circles on your layout!


and here is my take on this challenge ...





"TIME for a NIGHT CAP"


I took this pic a couple of weeks ago.
I took my book and a glass of 
"Sheridan's On the Rocks"
 to bed 

' FIVE CIRCLES' 


  elements used :-
STUDIO GIRLS - Ztampf Adventouriste CLOCK
SCRAPGIRLS - Sweet Grunge papers & frame & Mulberry Wine - stitched circles
   

THANKS JODY FOR A GREAT CHALLENGE



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: