A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, July 20, 2012

FRIDAY IN SINGAPORE

AFTERNOON from Singapore ...

This morning I thought I had better get a bit of a shuffle on and do another one of our fab challenges set for us by one of our wonderful  DT's .... KYM,  over at JellyBean Scrappers ....

KYM'S COLOUR CHALLENGE for July ..

this is Kym's colour inspiration pic ....





and this is my layout (digi - as I couldn't bring all my bits & pieces with me)





LETS PLAY



    This is a pic I took in April whilst in Adelaide
of my best friend's grandson,
Lincoln, playing ball up at
Peter Lehmann's Winery, Barossa Valley


elements used :
 Digital Designers papers and Paint Splat
PeppermintCreative (MissMint Game Night) banner
Tempus Sans ITC font   




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: