A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, July 16, 2012

SINGAPORE'S GASTRONOMICAL DELIGHTS & MARKETS

GOOD MORNING  from SINGAPORE !!!

I know I have been a bit tardy in the 4 days since I arrived ..but... there is so much to see and do !!!

BUT ... I do have some pics for you today ..

on Thursday night for my first meal in Singapore for this trip we headed across the road to the



the AMAZING 'FAKE' FOOD  dishes on display





then on saturday night we went to

"BALIthai"

at one of the large shopping plaza's for dinner



and we had a couple of sampling plates



and some wonderful
"Pineapple Rice"


and 2 of the BIGGEST CARAFE'S of
wonderful ICED LIME TEA

(a carafe is considered one glass )


and couldnt help taking a pic of the great 'plate display'
on the wall in the restaurant


and then yesterday hubby and i headed into

BUGIS STREET MARKETS

for a bit of retail therapy !!





and saw some amazing sights





and a couple of wonderful Temples








and I am glad that hubby knew exactly

WHERE WE WERE !!




thats all for now ..... 

you almost needed to grab a cuppa and spend the afternoon

so I will pop up some more tomorrow !!!

STAY TUNED



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

scrapgran53 said...

Mmmmm that food looks divine. The iced lime tea .... well what can I say?? Enjoy.