A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, July 28, 2012

HOME AGAIN .........

MORNING,

YEP  ....... I'M HOME ...................

and YES .. I know I have been EXTREMELY TARDY in keeping up my Singapore posts
  .. but in my defence .. it is such a terrific place to be out and about in ......

So .. I have been going thru all my pics and today thought I would show you more of my
 "FOODIE" pics ... 
so if you are not into 'foodie pics'  ....   turn away now ..........
 (but i hope you don't )

first up is some ....

'take away'
from the local 
Hawker Food Centre at Marine Parade

(across the road from our hotel) a couple of times during the week when hubby was at work I wandered across for my lunch but as it was rather hot I took my lunch back to our lovely cool hotel room and this is how they do it .. hawker style ..




Char Siew Roasted Pork with Rice & fresh Sour Sop Juice 





next is ..... Sunday brekky
22.7.2012


 the MENU



local hot white  TEA and  amazing ICED LEMON TEA






and our WONDERFUL LOCAL BREKKY
Roti Prata, curry & sambal







and then there was a Late lunch





Drunken chicken & Crispy fried Prawns with Fruit Salad





Rice with Prawns
& our wonderful
Iced Teas




wonderful crockery set




  and the MENU




then a very late dinner again at the wonderful 


Char Siew Ramen


and for hubby a

BENTO PLATE


it certainly was a 'food filled' sunday


******************************************


now take a look at the size of the
BURGER
that I had on saturday night for dinner
 from Room Service at the Hotel





then there was Lunch on Sunday, 15th July
 after a hard morning trolling the
BUGIS MARKETS





and on Monday 23rd for Lunch there was
PIZZA at HOLLAND VILLAGE






then for Dinner in Chinatown 
on Tuesday night 24th July
 .. Pineapple Fried rice with Prawns,
Crispy Honey roasted chicken &
Baby Kai Lan with Garlic
YUMMO !!!







OK,  I think I had better leave it at that for today ...... 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at the pics of some of the
WONDERFUL FEASTS
 hubby and I had while in Singapore


(sorry they are not in proper date order )



stay tuned for some more great 'out & about' pics in the next day or 2


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: