A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'M OFF .............. AGAIN !!!!

AFTERNOON,

YEP *****  I'M OFF .. AGAIN

 to  SINGAPORE *** 

 TONIGHT ***


Hubby is already there .. working ... so I am going over for a bit of a 'winter break' from cold, wet Melbourne .... for 2 weeks ****

I am all packed  ...


and while everyone here in 'Aust' is sleeping ,
 I will be winging my way to

***  Sunny Singapore ***



  

  but ..............  don't worry .......... 
I am taking my laptop with me .. 
to keep up with everyone's 'goings ons'

AND

to keep you all up to date with
MY GOING'S ON'S !!!


and  ...  

YES  Pia, 

my

***SMASH BOOK IS PACKED***

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

busseltonpph said...

And I can't wait to see what you do to it ;)

xoxox Pia