A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, July 01, 2012

JUNE INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

AFTERNOON,

I have a 'digi' layout to show you this arvo ... one that just made it in for the end of the month challenges over at JELLYBEAN SCRAPPERS ....

Ann's Inspiration Challenge for JUNE 2012 ...

This is the gorgeous photo that was our "Inspiration"


and Ann's criteria was ..

I want you to take inspiration from this photo.
It could be the clock (which I must admit I fell in love,)
The colours shapes or style.
You can do anything. OP, LO, card journal page etc.
All you need to do is explain what inspired you.


and this is my take on the challenge ...



Lou with his GrandParents 1956


I have done this layout for my hubby ...
  taken with his Grandparents when he was born ...


my INSPIRATION was the CLOCK .... LUV CLOCKS !!


elements used ...
RASPBERRY ROAD - For The Record Kit
SCRAPGIRLGRAPHICS - ZTAMPF - Adventouriste Kit - clock overlay
FONTS - Papyrus & French Script MT
   


 thanks Ann ... great "Inspirational" pic




 now off to check out JULY's challenges !!!!!



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: