A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, July 06, 2012

MY "PINK" SMASH BOOK

EVENING,

YEP !!!!!!!  couldn't resist ...............  a couple of weeks ago I got the 'SMASH BUG' !!

Along with a lovely group of scrappers over at JellyBean Scrappers, and thanks to the lovely PIA .. I have my very own "SMASH BOOK

I have been 'decorating' my book in readiness for my overseas trip to Singapore with hubby (he is going for work .. and me ???  I am going for FUN !! )

I am taking my 'SMASH BOOK' with me and I have no doubt that it will come back bursting at the seams with all my "bits & pieces"

here are some of my decorated pages .........................  just waiting to be 'SMASHED'











I have even used a gorgeous
GIFT BAG from the lovely Toni
over at JellyBean Scrappers as a pocket on one of my pages
 to stash more goodies in !!






  The INSIDE BACK COVER 
with its own pocket ..
and YEP !!! 
there are more tags in there

 


I have also made heaps of TAGS with space to write all of the
WHO ... WHERE .... & WHEN'S
 on the back










  and some pockets on the pages to pop my tags in






and even a few POSTCARDS !!





can't  wait to start

"SMASHING"



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

2 comments:

Maree said...

This is gorgeous Noriel..I hope to one day, get mine out of it's packet and actually use it..

Ngaire said...

WOW! It looks great Noriel! I can't wait to see it finished when you get back!