A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, July 19, 2012

THURSDAY in SINGAPORE

AFTERNOON,

Today I have some pics from dinner last night .... a Korean BBQ Restaurant,  and a couple from my shopping expedition into ORCHARD ROAD today ...

First up .. dinner last night ... ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL ... it ws a Korean BBQ Restaurant out the back of the Hotel ...  at this Restaurant you put the raw ingredients on a plate from the buffet and take them back to your table and cook them yourself on the bbq grill plate that is set into your table top !!!!

Jang Shou Korean BBQ Buffet Katong

 




next up ... todays shopping trip into  ORCHARD ROAD ...

It started with a short bus ride from the hotel to the MRT Station (train) on the Hotel Shuttle Bus , then onto the GREEN LINE Train and then a few stops later a quick change to the RED LINE and then off at ORCHARD STATION (underneath the huge ION Shopping Plaza)

A trip to my FAV jewellers was in order ,  JEN'S JEWELLERS in LUCKY PLAZA !!! (and a new pair of 18ct gold hoop earrings later ) 






Then headed off to WHEELOCK PLACE for a browse and a bite of lunch at ...........

The House Of Robert Timms @ Wheelock Place



Procuitto & Pineapple Salad .....

and then afterwards I headed back into  ION for a stop at my FAV tea shop ...


for some supplies ...  and maybe a little treat ?? 




then finally made my way back to the hotel ..... in a TAXI  ......

  
*** A WONDERFUL DAY in SINGAPORE *** 

************************************


 
THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: