A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WEDNESDAY in SINGAPORE

MORNING,

Now hold on to your hats .... cause I actually have a CHALLENGE LAYOUT to show you  today !!!

Yesterday I spent the morning in our hotel room doing a 'digi' layout for a  JULY DIGI CHALLENGE set for us by the lovely Toni over at JellyBean Scrappers ...

The criteria :-  

This months' challenge is to use PAINT and BANNERS and a digi ALPHA.
Let's get happy, make that LO a celebration.

and this is my layout ..




These are a few pics I took in April this year at my bestest friend, 

Annie's, 50th birthday party

in Adelaide, S.A.

elements used :-
GINGERSNAPS - Some Kind of Loving Kit 
SCRAPGIRLS - ZOOMBA Kit paint sheers


************************************************


Now for some more 'sights' (and food ) from Singapore ..   during the late morning yesterday I headed around the corner of the hotel to i12 Katong Plaza  for a bit of retail therapy and of course ... lunch ... for this I headed to the FOOD REPUBLIC in the plaza ...  for a lovely big bowl of ...


Chicken Ramen



a cute 'pots & pans' display on the wall above my table




and ...........  couldn't resist a little bit of IceCream from

**MARBLE SLAB CREAMERY **
"Sweet Cream & Double Choc" with tiny Marshmallows
 added in ...

*** YUMMY ***

(our equivalent to COLD ROCK )




THEN ... last night hubby and I went to

"NEWTON CIRCUS FOOD HAWKER CENTRE "

for dinner ..... take a look ....




Char siew pork & chicken with rice




Fried Kway Teow



Chicken & Pork satays



Butter chicken with fresh hot naan bread



All washed down with fresh lime juice



and saw this wonder piece of 'art' on the wall



and THAT was my

DAY IN SINGAPORE  ...... YESTERDAY

Tuesday 17th July, 2012


stay tuned for more of my
SINGAPORE STAY

**** P.S. ****

 YES ... I have actually bought something other than food while I have been here ...
a new pair of BLING SANDALS ......





***********************************


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Bridget Smart said...

fried kway teow - one of my favorites~! B